DKM healthcare limited offers a wealth of personal and functional care and associated domestic services to meet the needs of dependent clients
To be the health care staffing agency of choice for most healthcare providers. This will be done via, flexibility of bookings e.g short notice shifts, adhoc contracts, short & long term contracts as well as fixed term contracts for all our temporary personnel.
We will achieve this by;
Providing an effective flexible service 24 hours a day, 7 x days a week & 365 days of the year, including bank holidays.
- Employing the most experienced staff & providing appropriate personnel as requested by our clients
- Understanding the overall staffing needs and challenges of our clients & working in conjunction with our clients in achieving a workforce that is fit for purpose
Recognising and supporting the continued professional development of all our staff. This will ensure that all our clients and ultimately the service users, who is at the center of the overall process, benefits, from our input.
We aim to provide a service that is driven by the needs and aspirations of our service users by listening to them.
Fitness of purpose. We are committed to achieving our stated aims and objectives through reviewing our service. We welcome the feedback from our service users and their representatives.
- Comprehensiveness. We aim to provide a package of care, working with other Health and Social Care agencies, to meet the needs and preferences of our service users.
- Meeting Assessed Needs. The care we provide is based on the thorough assessment of needs and the systematic and on-going planning of care for each service user, made in conjunction with care managers and other health care professionals.
- Quality Services. We are committed to providing a quality service and continuous improvement of the care we provide.
We aim to provide person centered care and support in ways which have positive outcomes for service users and promote their active participation. We will continue in our mission to promote and support the rights, choices, independence and quality of life of our service users
DKM healthcare will provide the highest quality of care in the home care setting and will serve our clients with respect and concern, welcoming all suggestions for improving our service.
Patient satisfaction is our priority.
We will treat everyone with respect and compassion
We will aggressively implement processes that advance quality and patient safety
We will foster an employee work environment that is open, fair and fulfilling
We will pursue effective working relationships with other health professionalo
- We will pursue effective working relationships with other health professionald
Our vision as a Care agency is to be a leading & effective care agency successful in resourcing the best qualified staff for all our clients. This will involve bringing together various health care professionals from different works of life with maximum efficiency for the provision of excellent service to our .
Office 20 Mecury House,
Shipstone Business Centre
Nottingham NG7 7FN
Monday-Friday: 7am – 7pm
After Hours: 07758649066
Monday-Friday: 7am – 7pm
Submit your review
We aim to provide person centered care and support in ways which have positive outcomes for service users and promote independence. We will continue to promote and support the rights, choices, independence and quality of life of our service users.